Thursday, June 2, 2011

My First Achievement!


It’s official! I’m actually losing weight! How much? I have absolutely no idea. But my pants actually FELL OFF tonight at work! It’s a good thing I work alone – LOL! I don’t actually see any difference yet when I look in the mirror, but this is actual tangible evidence that what I’m doing is working. All the cottage cheese and fresh fruit is starting to pay off.

It’s not easy. Don’t think that. The cravings I get are worse than any I ever had when I smoked. Subway has actually been a saving grace to me twice. I’ve had some horrible cheeseburger cravings. Honestly – at 7:00 a.m. in the morning I really want cheeseburgers. I’ve settled for a Roast Beef on Wheat w/ lots of veggies and spicy mustard, which by the way IS good for you 0 everything!

So – my First Achievement! In the books! Seriously – I wish I had a camera, cause it was hilarious.

2 comments:

  1. I am proud of you son! So glad to hear you are feeling the effects of all your efforts! I took colonel for a walk today and thought of you! Wish it didn't make my back hurt so much to walk him...he is so strong and pulls on the leash which pulls my back. But we sat at the park for awhile so I could spend some time brushing his winter coat out, he is shedding something fierce right now...the park looked like a winter wonderland before we were done! Keep up your efforts and definitely keep me posted on how it is going! I love you son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hey!

    I applaud you on your desire to lose the weight. Not an easy feat but doable for sure.
    Let me know anyway that i can encourage you and help you to your goal. Keep at it, keep writing! You have loads of support.

    Cheering for you,
    Tink

    ReplyDelete