Monday, May 30, 2011

The Ultimate Weight Loss Plan

So I have discovered the ULTIMATE WEIGHT LOSS PLAN! Just get violent diarrhea! I haven’t even had the desire to eat very much in the last 2 days. In fact I have only had 2 bowls of soup and a PB&J sandwich. In 2 days. I have drunk a lot of water. But really haven’t had to worry about sticking to the diet too much.

That being said, I know that PB&J isn’t really the healthiest of foods, but when you’re sick you really don’t care all that much. I’m honestly just happy that I only have the diarrhea and haven’t been vomiting. Poor little Connor has thrown up 3 or 4 times the last couple of days. He’s starting to get better, but it’s hard to not be able to do much for him other than Pedia-Lite and Infant Tylenol.

Hopefully we’ll both get better soon. Cause 2 bowls of soup and a PB&J in 48 hours just isn’t enough to sustain someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment