Friday, May 27, 2011

Almost fell off the wagon...

So – I almost broke down today. I drove my Jessica in to work this morning. And I was SOOO tempted to just drive on over to Carls Jr. and get a Western Burger w/ extra BBQ sauce. It would have tasted so good!

But I held true. Instead of Carls Jr – I went to Subway and got a Roast Beef sandwich with lots of veggies and spicy mustard. Someone told me mustard has 0 everything. I’m hoping the same is true for spicy mustard. I did fudge just a little and got It with Provolone cheese. But all in all – I think I did pretty well for how badly I wanted a greasy cheese burger.

I haven’t been hitting the Wii the last couple of days – because honestly I’ve been exhausted. I’ve planned to get up around 4 or 5 in the evening every day so I had time to exercise before work. But I’ve found myself sleeping till 8 or later. I guess I’ll just have to buckle down and do it before I go to sleep in the mornings. Hopefully I’ll get over waking up screaming from leg cramps.

1 comment:

  1. Try to do your workouts/exercise when you first wake up...doing it before going to sleep will keep you awake! If you don't get to it then walk the stairs at work to make up for that...stairs are great exercise! Also alternate your workouts...cardio one day, less stressful the next, like a walk... Keep up the good work! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete